Hamilton, MT, 59840
High School Diploma, or GED
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices, and collection regulations
- Data entry skills along with basic math skills
- Hands on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
- Proficiency in Microsoft office programs
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, flexibility, and enthusiasm for the job.
- Good oral, written communication skills
40 Hours per Week
The Assistant Controller is responsible for performing a variety of routine accounting support activities that include processing and matching invoices to related documents for accuracy. Responsible to transmit payroll every 2 weeks. Also Responsible for all monthly billing and to keep receivables at an acceptable amount.
- 401K (voluntary)
- Dental/Vision Insurance available
- Health insurance with part of deductible paid by Us!
- Generous accrual of Paid Time Off Days.
- Located in the Beautiful Bitterroot Valley with camping, hiking, lakes, and ski areas nearby.
- A newly remodeled facility makes it feel like home for our residents.
- Privately owned and operated.
Come join our team of dedicated caregivers as we care for residents in our care community. We would love for you to join us!
Name: Collen O'Meagher
Click Here to Apply.